● The easy to use and versatile problem solver putty compound for sealing,
bonding, moulding, repairing and filling.
● Bonds to metals, wood, glass, stone, marble, ceramics, most plastics etc.
● Cured material can be mechanically machined (e.g. drilled, filed, milled)
and overpainted without pretreatment.
● Resists fuels, oil, ester, salt water as well as most acids.
● Used for fast repairs and maintenance works such as;
- Bonding of different type of materials to each other,
- Sealing of pipes and tanks,
- Repairing and building up of casting,
- Repairing of shafts, bearing, pumps, casings, solar panels, radiators and motor
blocks, Reconditioning of defective threads,
● In all kinds of repairing in manufacturing and automotive industry,
IN THOUSANDS OF OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE
● Packing : 100 gr
● Curing time at room temperature: 3 hours
● Temperature resistance : -35 ºC to +200 ºC
● Compressive strength : 80N/mm2
● Tension strength : 30N/mm2
● Shelf life at room temperature : 3 years
● Shelf life in the fridge : 5 years