Cart is empty.
● Absolute solution for quick, permenant repairs within damp and wet areas and for under water
● Patches and seals cracks, holes, leakages and surface damages such as;
- Fuel and water tanks,
- Electrical switchboards and cabinets,
- Sanitary installations,
- Swimming pools,
- Plumbing and pipe connections and in the marine sector.
● Cured material can be mechanically machined (i.e. drilled, filed, milled) and overpainted without
● Resists fuels, oil, ester, salt water as well as most acids.
● Bonds to metal, wood, glass, stone, marble, ceramics, most plastics etc., and
CAN BE USED IN THOUSANDS OF OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT CAN BE IMAGINED
● Packing : 60 g
● Curing time at room temperature: 60 min
● Temperature resistance :
Long-term: -35 ºC to +120 ºC
Short-term: +150 ºC
● Compressive strength : 84N/mm2
● Tensile strength : 20N/mm2
● Shelf life at room temperature : 18 months
● Shelf life in the fridge : 2 years