Cart is empty.
● For instant repair of cracks, holes and leakages on both dry and damp / wet surfaces such as;
- Pipes and elbows,
- Fittings and flanges,
- Copper gutters and sheets,
- Water heaters and tanks,
- Hot and cold water piping,
- Refrigerating and air conditioning equipment
● Can be used as a repair compound for the installation and maintenance sector.
● The cured material can be mechanically machined (e.g.drilled, filed, milled) and overpainted without
● Resists fuels, oil, ester, salt water as well as most acids.
● Bonds to metal, wood, glass, stone, marble, ceramics, most plastics etc., and
● IN THOUSANDS OF OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE
● Packing : 60 gr
● Curing time at room temperature: 30 min.
● Temperature resistance:
Long-term: -35 ºC up to +120 ºC
Short-term: +150 ºC
● Compressive strength : 84N/mm²
● Tensile strength : 20N/mm²
● Shelf life at room temperature : 18 months
● Shelf life in the fridge : 2 years